Thursday, July 7, 2011

Construction time!

While I was trying to be productive around the house today, Sophia was doing a little construction in the guest bedroom.  Once she is focused on an activity she can literally stay on task for H-O-U-R-S.  It is actually quite bizarre (and wonderful) how long her attention span is.  Don't get me wrong... I don't make her play by herself all day by any means.  It is actually quite the opposite.  When I get my 'list' done during her independent play time then I am able to hang out/play with her the rest of the day without feeling like I have a million things to do.  Anyway, this day I happen to have my camera handy and thought I would document just a part of our everyday routine. And because she's so darn cute.  I absolutely love this girl and I love her attention span too :-)



No comments: