Sophia wanted to have a gymnastics party this year. She was soooo excited to play with all her friends and her cousins. She ran (and I mean sprinted) around non-stop for an hour and a half. Her sweet little face was bright red and I seriously thought she was going to have a heat stroke. I made her stop and drink water once or twice, but I think she was on the verge of melting.
Sweet birthday girl before the party :-)
She loves her sweet friends!
Love my little family :-)
All lined up listening for directions from the coaches...
Water break #1
She tried SO hard to keep up with her cousin Brandon!
Poppa Larry and Carsten :-)
Sweet cousins :-) Look how red her cheeks are!
I sure hope this boy enjoys getting passed around because everybody wants a turn :-)
Getting them to all pause for a picture was trying to say the least :-) Haley was sick and we were so sad she couldn't make it.
All the kids waiting to sing Happy Birthday and eat cupcakes...
Right before this moment S had a huge MELTDOWN. I mean like level 10 meltdown... it could quite possibly be her worst one ever. Someone started singing Happy Birthday (and of course everyone joined in) before she was ready. She started crying and saying, "No, not yet!". Needless to say it was not her bright shining moment. I finally got her calmed down enough to eat her cupcake. Poor girl... she was hot, tired (no nap), thirsty and hungry. Basically all the main triggers for a fantastic meltdown :-) Oh well, it was her birthday and she can cry if she wants to. Right?! Haha :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment